Thursday, February 14, 2013

Birthday Wishes from Minnie

Hi all my bloggie friends.  It is wonderful to have warmer weather even though it might be temporary.  I will take what I could get.  I am here with a super fun card.  I just adore most of the Disney characters and I decided to use Minnie from the Disney Cart.  I also cut the roses border and then separated them.  From my stash I used Cuttlebug embossing folders, MS flower border and Studio G black ink.  The paper used was DCWV red glitter, Bazzill(white), Stampin Up (patterned) & Recollections.  Thanks for joining the fun.
Challenges
Cut It Uo Challenge #12 - Animation Denomination(Use an Animated Character)

11 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love those glitter gloves and her dreamy smile!
    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up Challenges!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek!!! Love Minnie Mouse...so cute! Love her sparkly bow and gloves!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer's Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss minnie is always welcome she is the best :)
    thanks for sharing it with us at the wd 3, 2, 1 challenge this week. glad you joined us, take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love minnie and how you did the highlight of the birthday embossing! So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges! :)
    Kimberly
    Cut It Up DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love all the embossing and glitter! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love all the sparkle! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Minnie mouse card. Thanks for joining us at whimsical designs.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  8. what great paper choices for this card!! love the roses you added too:-) thanks for joining us at Cut It Up challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your minnie mouse card is just TOO CUTE!great embossing,Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time/Designer's Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable. I love the disney carts, but am so intimidated by all the little pieces. Thanks for inspiring me to give it a try, and for joining us this week at Whimsical Designs:)

    ReplyDelete