Monday, February 11, 2013

Love Bug


Hi everyone.  Still stuck upstairs.  Now it is the slow process of melting snow.  I am so wanting Spring to pop in.  I decided to do a Valentine with something that makes me think of warmer weather, like this ladybug.  I followed a sketch from Dorcerela.  I used Create a Critter cart. for the bug and sentiment.  From my stash I added Making Memories stickers, MS doily & roped circle and Marvy flower punches, Cuttlebug embossing folders, Fiskers scissors, pearls and Studio G brown glitter.  The inside sentiment is K. Andrews.  All the paper used were left over scraps.  Thanks for dropping by.

Challenges
Exploring Criciut Challenge - Be My Valentine
My Craft Spot Challenge #86 - For Your Sweet Heart

13 comments:

  1. Great design!! Your little love bug is adorable! Love the embossing:)

    Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, that little lady bug is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Love the cute little lady bug and embossing.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that little bug, too. Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut.
    Rae Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love that bug and the embossing. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Exploring Cricut this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet! great ladybug and love your flowers! Awesome take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! I love the ladybug! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great take on the sketch! That little lovebug is too cute! Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member- Nitasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cute card and thanks so much for joining us at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is cute! You take a great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member - Dulce Silva.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card! I love the embossing inside - and such a lovely sentiment too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is very cute! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete