I had so much fun making this card. I decided to make a JoyFold card to do something different. I used kraft paper for all the cover layers and stamped them with several Timeless stamps from Hot Off The Press. I also embossed them with a Tim Holtz Clocks folder. I added some ribbon from 3GJ, a cool brad with a planet design on it. The clock on the front of the card and sentiment are also from the Timeless set. The cricut cart. used was Wild Card for the stars. All the kraft paper was inked with Momeento Rich Cocoa & Studio G rown ink. Thank for stopping by.
Challenges
Fantabulous Challenge Me Monday #146 - Time Flies (Anything to do with Time or Clock)
The Cuttlebug Spot Challenge #100 - A Star is Born!
Really Reasonable Ribbons Ramblings Challenge #65 - Monochomatic Color & Ribbon
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #6 - Anything Goes
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #6 - Anything Goes
Beautiful Card. TFS
ReplyDeleteYour card is beautiful, great colors.
ReplyDeletehttp://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
This card is so elegant! thanks for sharing with us at MSC!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful vintage card! It is indeed timeless! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts.
ReplyDeleteLovely creation! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!
ReplyDelete