Now on to my card. I used Create a Critter, Everyday Paper Dolls and Winter Woodland carts. This is the 1st time I use the adorable seal. It is amazing that there are still cuts I haven't used on Create a Critter cart. and I have had it for over a year now. From my stash I used Recollection gems, Robin's Creative Cottage stamp sentiment(I won 2 Christmas' ago), Recollections min snowflake punch, Studio G white glitter and PK-135 Bear Facial Features/PK-493 EverydayFace Parts & PK white gel pen. Thanks for joining me.
Challenges
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #13-5 - Photo Inspiration/Color Challenge
Whimsical Designs Challenge - Include Sparkle & at least 1 Snowflake
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #6 - Anything Goes
That paper is perfect for the photo challenge! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen this week.
ReplyDeleteSO SUPER CUTE!the background is perfect,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)
ReplyDelete