Hope that all of you outside of the blizzard region are having a great time, enjoying the weekend and inside the blizzard region are all safe. I will be stuck for a few days, since snow cleaning is very poor in my vicinity. I'm so glad I can just stick to my crafting. Here I did a mini set for Valentine's Day using Create A Critter cart. I decided to add some embellishes from my stash. I found heart brads(Recollections), gems, heart sticker(Memories), Skittles(Robin's Nest), Valentine sentiment(Studio G) and Pebbles Chalk ink. I also added some Peachy faces(PK-573 & PK-493). The papers are from Bazzill, Stampin Up & Recollections. Stay safe and warm. Thanks for dropping by.
Challenges
Cardz TV Stamps DT Challenge #24 - Kidz Kardz (Make 3 3X3 cards for Kids)
The Cuttlebug Spot Challenge - Love Is In The Air
Little Scrap Pieces/Fun Friday Challenge - Love is in The Air
Pumpkin Spice Challenge #6 - Hearts
Cricut Fanatics/Cricut Crafty Challenge #5 - Be Mine Valentine
Everyday is An OccasionLink Party/Sunday is Funday #6 - Anything Goes
DL Art Thankful Thursday February Link Party - Anything Goes
This is so sweet. I love it, you can't go wrong with CAC
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Love your fun set of cards. Glad you could play along with Cricut FANatics
ReplyDeleteSuper sweet set of Valentines! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteAdorable , I just love everything about create a critter!! You did an amazing job :) Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot !!
ReplyDeleteReally cute cards. Isn't this cart fantastic. Thank you for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.
ReplyDeleteDitto what I said above and
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Little Scrap pieces.
LSP--DT member
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
What a cute Valentine's set! Thanks for joining the Love Is In The Air Challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot.
ReplyDeleteOh so sweet, love those faces:)
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us this week at Little Scrap Pieces!
Have a fantastic day!
Shelly
Cute card and cute peachy keen faces! Thanks for joining CTVS!
ReplyDeleteAdorable. Love the frames around the images. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS for Kids Kardz Challenge.
ReplyDeleteCute set of cards! Love the faces.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along.
mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv Design Team
Adorable set of cards.Thanks for joining us at LSP.
ReplyDeleteJayne x
Madia thank you so much for joining the Cardz Tv Stamp challenge and the LSP challenge with your super cute set of cards. Love how you put the sentiment on the side. Clever...Karen
ReplyDeleteWhat cute little cards! I love how you have the sentiment along the side. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Cardz TV Stamps Kidz Kardz challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon :)
ReplyDeletemichelle
Purple Monkey Moments
Saw your cards on the CricutFANatics blog and had to stop by to tell you how adorable they are!
ReplyDelete