Saturday, February 2, 2013

Birthday Teddy

Hi all my bloggie friends. Hoping your enjoying the weekend.  It has been bitterly cold over here in NY.  After a busy week outside, it is so great to be in a warm place.  I know this may sound crazy but I hardly make Birthday cards. So here I am with a fun one.  I used Doodle Charm(teddy bear), Wild Card(card feature) and Create a Critter(circles) carts.  From my stash I added Studio G green & yellow glitter and B-Day stamp, button, Cuttlebug Embossing folder, black gel pen and twine.  I hand cut the tag.  Thanks for dropping by.

Challenges
My Craft Spot Challenge #84 - Wish Big! (Anything Birthday)

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love the glittery balloons! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Sweet little bear and fun sparkly balloons are fabulous!
    Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! That Doodlecharms bear has always been a favourite of mine.

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete