Hi all my wonderful bloggie friends. Happy hump day to all of you. I am here with a fun Valentine card for he kiddies.I usd Indie Art and Create a Critter carts. I hand cut the sentiment banner, using a K. Andrews stamp. From my stash I added some 2 Cuttlebug embossing folders, buttons, twine and one of my new Peachy faces(PK-294 The Cornies)which I won during the holidays. I also used some Stampin Up paper I won last year. Thanks for joining me.
Challenges
My Creative Time Designer Challenge - 1, 2, 3 (Use 1 Bow, 2 Patterned papers & 3 Buttons
Fantablous Challenge Me Monday #147 - Queen of Hearts (Incorporte a Heart)
Pause Dream Enjoy Cchallene #3 - Mainly Red
My Craft Spot Challenge #85 - Valentine for Kids!
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #6 - Anything Goes
Hiding in My CraftRoom Challenge #83 - Red or Pink
Fantablous Challenge Me Monday #147 - Queen of Hearts (Incorporte a Heart)
Pause Dream Enjoy Cchallene #3 - Mainly Red
My Craft Spot Challenge #85 - Valentine for Kids!
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #6 - Anything Goes
Hiding in My CraftRoom Challenge #83 - Red or Pink
SUPER FUN card,great job with it!I LOVE your sweet heart,TOO CUTE!!!Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time/Designer's Challenge!!!:)
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I love the Cornies set! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer's Challenge. :)
ReplyDeletewow, this is too stinkin' cute! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Designer Challenge!
ReplyDeleteliz
So cute! LOVE the Cornies faces!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
What a fun card for Valentines day! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week. Hope to see you back:-)
ReplyDelete~Tammy S
What a fun and cute card! I love the Cornie face! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteStacey
Fun Valentine card!!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card!! Makes me smile! Love the sweet little Peachy face!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!
Tracy
tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com