Well we are gearing for a big one(Snowstorm) coming tomorrow. By am I looking forward to Spring! I am here with a simple Love card following The Craft Meow's Sketch. I used Indie Art & Create A Critter carts. From my stash I found some glittered Rick-Rack ribbon, pearl, Studio G pink glitter and Cuttlebug emossing folder(Divine Swirls) and MS Heart border punch. The heart patterned paper is from a MS paper pad I found @ Marshalls last year. It is the 1st time using it. The script & polka dot 2sided paper, I won, is from Stampin Up and is also from last year. The sentiment is so sweet and from an old Studio G stamp I bought for only 50 cents almost 2 years ago. I like the soft colors. Thanks for joining me today.
Challenges
Scrappy Moms Stamps/Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Valentine's Day
My Sheri Crafts Challenge #83 - Valentine
Paper PlayTime Challenge #3 - Use a Border Punch
Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Have a Heart
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #6 - Anything Goes
Love the layering of all the pinks that you used in your sweet valentine's card! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!
ReplyDeleteOh how sweet. Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis
ReplyDeleteHow sweet, love the little addition on the inside.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog
ReplyDeleteVery cute! What a fun set of images! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!
ReplyDelete