Hi everyone. Wishing you a splendid week. I am here with a card I had made some time back but never posted. When I made it I decided to keep it simple. The pretty flower is from Jani @ Paper Compulsions. she makes the most beautiful flowers and I was lucky enough to win some last year. I use them sparingly(LOL). I added some metal brads and rounded the corners with a Fiskers punch. The cartridge used was Straight From the Nest. Thanks for dropping by.
Challenges
My Craft Spot Challenge #87 - Use Flowers
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #6 - Anything Goes
Beautiful card. Love the bird and flower.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting Annette. I remember when my daughter gave me my little Maltese 12 years ago. She has been such a wonderful addition to our family.
Cute LO. Love the paw print pager and what a darling little puppy.
Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Beautiful card! I love the way your flower turned out...so pretty! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!
ReplyDelete