Hi all! I am hibernating and listening to Bruno Mars, Rihanna & Sting right now. Can you believe it. Love the way they are mixing up all the wonderfully talented singers. I LOVE music!
I am here with a funny Valentine. I used MS Seasonal From My Kitchen carts. From my stash I added twine, silver gel pen, Studio G pink & red glitter and white ink, Studio G & K. Andrews Valentine stamp, button brad(Recollections), MS Doily border punch and musical ribbon. The Peachy face(PK-471 Happy New Year) is new and I just love it. The paper is from Recollections and DCWV. I also used vellum. Thanks for joining me.
Challenges
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #13-6 - Anything Goes
Die Cuttin Diva Challenge #101 - Sketch
Everyday is An OccasionLink Party/Sunday is An Occasion #6 - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Carousel Challenge #77 - Valentine with Ribbon
Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge - Love & Heart
Paper Craftin Inspiration Challenge #120 - Hearts To You!
Wow! This is pretty! I love the little pop of red. Great job!
ReplyDeleteThat is a funny Valentine! Love it! Thanks for playing along at PEachy Keen's Challenge.
ReplyDeleteCute! Love that martini glass!!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun is this glass? Love the face and the black and white behind it. Very fun
ReplyDeleteThis is a very pretty valentine card!! Love that glass!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
ReplyDeleteGerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com
This is so cute! Love the happy little martini glass! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.
ReplyDeleteSuch a FUN card and SUPER cute too!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)
ReplyDeleteSo many cute details. The glass in the heart is adorable. Thanks for joining us at My Paper Crafting.
ReplyDeleteToo stinkin' cute! Such a fun card - thanks for playing along with our challenge this week at Peachy Keen Stamps!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card, so different.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in over at DDF.
Sue
Super cute and fun! Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.
ReplyDeleteLove your card! Never thought to use vellum for my wine glass before. Such a cute PK face. Came from the linky party. :) ~Tami
ReplyDelete