I am here with a quick post. I felt a bit ackward making this card since all this week it will be in the upper 40's. I kept it simple using Everyday Paper Dolls cart. From my stash I added snowflake buttons, Studio G white glitter, MS Christmas Border punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Glossy Accents and Rick Rack ribbon. The patterned paper is from MS and als used DCWV & Recollections. Thanks for coming by to join me.
Challenges
3 Gil Jam Challenge#12 - Anything Goes
Little Scrap Pieces Challenge - Embossing
Paper PlayTime Challenge #4 - Use Sentiment Stamp
Everyday is An Occasion LInk Party/Sunday is Funday #6 - Anything Goes
Love the embossing on the bear. TFS
ReplyDeleteTara
so cute. You just missed the die Cuttin Divas polar bear challenge. His face is super sweet.
ReplyDeleteToo cute. Love the embossing on the bear.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Thank you so much for joining the lsp challenge this week with you delightful card. Love the embossing on the bear and the glitter is over the moon fab! Karen
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable bear! Love all the sparkle and embossing.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us this week at Little Scrap Pieces!
Shelly
Very cute card. I like the texture that the embossing adds to your bear. Thanks for sharing it in the 3 Girl JAM anything goes with ribbon challenge.
ReplyDeleteCheri - 3GJ DT
www.djssundries.blogspot.com
This is so adorable!! The bear is so sweet!! I love the embossing!! What a fun card!! Thanks so much for joining us at LSP and have a great evening :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Little Scrap Pieces DT