Hi all! The time is just flying by. Happy Hump Day to all of you. I made this quick and simple shaped card. It is the 1st time using this cut. From my stash I added a pearled flower, Studio G flowers glitter heart sticker & a sentiment from K. Andrews Valentine set. I made a small adjustment by cutting off the original bottom flap and cutting out a traced one to fit the mailbox. It now opens and closes. I used a Peachy face(PK-943) and Pebbles chalk for the cheeks. So happy you joined me.
Challenges
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #13-4 - Just Cards! (heart of Hearts)
Cut It Up Challenge #11 - Love is in The Air
DL Art Thankful Thursday January Link Party - Anything Goes
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #5 - Anything Goes
More Than Favors Wacky Wednesday Challenge #80 - Valentine's Day
Hiding in My CraftRoom Challenge #82 - Valentine's Day
Cut It Up Challenge #11 - Love is in The Air
DL Art Thankful Thursday January Link Party - Anything Goes
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #5 - Anything Goes
More Than Favors Wacky Wednesday Challenge #80 - Valentine's Day
Hiding in My CraftRoom Challenge #82 - Valentine's Day
I love your card. Snail Mail!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute.
Your card is so super cute!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Great flower! And love where you put the little heart! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable card! Love that PK face! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)
ReplyDeleteKaren
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com
Your card is ADORABLE with that little snail!AWESOME job,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)
ReplyDeleteGosh, I've never seen a mailbox shaped card! How clever! I love that the snail decorated his shell with a flower! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up Challenges!
ReplyDeleteEvelyn
What a cute card! I love the flower on his shell! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up!
ReplyDeleteStacey
So cute!! This definitely made me smile! Great job!! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges!! :)
ReplyDeleteKimberly
Cut It Up Design Team