Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sweet Valentine

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  I feel like I will never stop playing catch up.  I think my Cricut machine is about to say Ta Ta.  Sometimes it rips the paper and other times it marks without cutting thru.  I've tried cleaning the mat, new blade and all the settings & pressures.  That is why I actually took over 5 hours to do this card and am taking forever to do my projects.  If my Cricut goes I will be lost!  I am hoping it is something simple.  
For this card I used Everyday Pop Cards & MS Seasonal carts.  From my stash I added a heart  & flower gem, some glittery ribbon a flower from the dollar section @ Michaels, Cuttlebug Love embossing folder and MS doily border.  The sentiments are from K. Andrews.  The card is based on a sketch from The Cat's Meow.  Thanks for joining me and hope return.

Challenges
Die Cuttin Diva Challenge #99 - Edge Punch With Ribbon

8 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Thanks for sharing it at DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love all the layers and pink! The candy box is such a fun cut! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Valentine card! PERFECT colors and layering! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous valentine card!! Love the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda


    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute! Now I'm craving chocolate *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! Colors and the embossing are great. Thanks so much for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge.

    Tara
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful creation! I love the chocolate box - yummy - and the butterfly is perfect :) I hope that your Cricut decides to feel better. I'd be LOST without mine... Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime use some brown challange this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete