Sunday, January 13, 2013

Snow Kisses

Hi everyone.  Since I am back to my old unreliable computer I will not be posting or blogging as much as I would like to.  I need to fix my computer and I don't know when that will be.  I am here with a simple tag I did using Winter Woodland and just made two layers @ 3 1/2 & 3 3/4.  I also used Doodle Charm cut for the cute snowman and snow from MS Seasonal cart.  I decided to hand cut the branch arms in brown shimmer paper(Recollections) and cut out the white ones. I added a Peachy face(PK-493) w/Momento ink, Powder Puff Mango & Pebbles chalk.  I finished him off embossing the body w/Cuttlebug Divine Swirls folder and adding two heart gems.  The ribbon is from 3 Girls Jam which I won.  I placed a MS Christmas border punch behind the snow, snowflakes punched from Recollections mini punch & Marvy punch.  I added a new sentiment from Kimberly's White Christmas set which I just won on one of her challenges at My Craft Spot .  Most of the paper is from my stash and have had for a long while.   Thanks for joining me.

Challenges

10 comments:

  1. So very cute! LOVE the sparkle! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute snowman tag! Thanks for joining us at GoFish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag, love the snowman! Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable tag! Love the sparkle!
    Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    Janea
    Recollection Alley

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable I just love your little snowman
    Thank you for joining us at Little Scrap pieces.
    LSP--DT member
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute snowman! Great sparkle! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute tag! I love your sweet snowman and the face is too cute!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at Little Scrap Pieces and My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable tag! The icicle border looks so neat in the glitter paper and I love the snowmans face! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love how you combined the embossing and the pk face on the snowman and that border marvelous. Thanks so much for joining the "winter Blues" lsp challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, so much fabulous sparkle!
    Thanks so much for joining the "Winter Blues" little Scrap pieces challenge this week.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete