Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Stamped W/ Love





Hi all my bloggie friends.  I can finally say that I finished the projects I was doing for my granddaughters, almost a month late.  Tell me I'm not behind!  I did this quickie card for a few challenges.  I just love the any stamp cut.  I used Create A Critter and Indie Art carts.  From my stash I added some embossing(one of my faves) w/Cuttlebug folder, Studio G red & pink ink, buttons(dollar section @ Michaels), sticker(Memories) and K. Andrews stamps.  Thanks for dropping by.

Challenges


5 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the red lips!

    Thank you for joining us over at Docerela Creations.
    Catarina aka Docerela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card! Great lips! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun and cute card! Love the "Love" with the glitter heart! Thanks so much for joining us at Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful project! Thank you so much for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member- Susete.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card.
    Ana
    Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member-ANA

    ReplyDelete