I am back with my 2nd card. I decided to make a shaped card and decided on a CAS style. I used Doodle Charm, Simply Charmed & MS Seasonal carts. To make the card I cut out the shadow @ 5 1/2 and traced just the bottom part on a scored & folded piece of cardstock. I hand cut it and attached it to the back of the shadow cut. I then cut out a regular cut 2X's(plain & patterned), again cutting off the top part from the patterned paper. From my stash I added Studio G stamps, Pebbles Chalk, MS Starburst border punch, button brads(Recollections), ribbon(3 Girl Jam), PK white gel pen, Crayola pencil and PK-573 Basic Paper Doll Faces. One new item used is Washi tape on border tag. Just love making shaped cards. thanks for dropping be. Please come back soon.
Challenges
Cardz TV Stamps DT Challenge #22 - Baby New Year (for new Baby)
DL Art Thankful Thursday Link Party - Anything Goes
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #5 - Anything Goes
3 Girl jam Challenge #10 - It's A Party with Ribbon
This is so sweet. I loveyour little baby how totally adorable
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
What a fun shaped card! Such a cute baby! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
ReplyDeleteA fabulous card, a sweet design and such gorgeous colours and details.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much of joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx
Fun card. Thank you for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.
ReplyDeleteThis is super cute. I love the little face on the baby and a great shape for your card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along at The Cuttlebug Spot. Hope you'll join us again soon.
Rachel x
What an adorable card. I love the shape you chose, too cute!! Thank you for playing with us at Cardz TV!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jo-CTVS DT
www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com
What a fun shape card! So cute! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteWhat a great shaped card! Thanks for joining the Circles Challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot.
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet shape card very clever way to use a circle !! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great shaped card. This is the perfect thing to celebrate. Thanks for linking up to the 3 Girl JAM challenges.
ReplyDeleteCheri - 3GJ DT
www.djssundries.blogspot.com
This is adorable!! Love the shape! Thanks for linking up with 3 Girl JAM.
ReplyDeleteJulie
http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/
This is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and playing along with us over at the 3GJ Challenge Blog! Good luck in the drawing and hope you will join us for a brand new challenge beginning tomorrow :)
Jessica
3GJ~DT