I am here with my 3rd and final card for today. I was not doing much crafting and was really falling behind on even my personal projects. So yesterday I promised myself I would do some serious crafting and was able to do 3 cards which for me is rare. If you saw how I work, you would be surprised! I take a very long time to do the simplest project & longer for a difficult one. I kept this one simple like the previous two. I made the shaped card the same as the pacifier shaped card. I also made a matching Pillow box using Wrap It Up, Create a Critter & MS Seasonal Carts. It is the 1st time I use this sweet Koala Bear. I used my new PK-135 Medium Bear Facial Features. I did stamp one eye at a time because the face was to large for the stamp. I finished it with PK white gel pen & Pebbles chalk. Thanks for joining me today.
Challenges
Cardz TV/Criciut Cardz Challenge #123 - Banner Year (Make card with Banner)
More Than Favors Challenge - Banner
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday Challenge #5 - Anything Goes
DL Art Thankful Thursday Link Party - Anything Goes
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #13-3 -- Bears, Bears & Bears Oh My! (3D Project)
ALERT! Please excuse my confusion. When I went to enter the card I realized I needed a 3D project. So I went back and made the matching pillow box and added it to the card. Sorry for the mistake.
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #13-3 -- Bears, Bears & Bears Oh My! (3D Project)
ALERT! Please excuse my confusion. When I went to enter the card I realized I needed a 3D project. So I went back and made the matching pillow box and added it to the card. Sorry for the mistake.
Your little bear is so cute. Great card
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
These are so cute! And I totally understand...it takes me forever to do even the smallest project lol...so you are not alone!!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute little set! The face you chose for your koala's is adorable! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! I am loving your heart banner. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon :)
ReplyDeletemichelle
Purple Monkey Moments
Your card and box set is ADORABLE!I LOVE the cute little banner,SUPER job!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)
ReplyDeleteVery cute! So glad you played along with us in the
ReplyDeletePeachy Keen challenge!