Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Lil Angel

Hi all my bloggie friends.  Wow, I have been mad, crazy busy!  Getting myself back to my old self from medical issues I had my computer go out and then caught the flu from my brother.  He also started fixing the room that will be my craft room and it is difficult to have the windows open to let out the paint fumes when it is so cold outside.  I was working on some projects for my granddaughters for the holidays and I still have not finished them.  I am hoping everything goes back to normal soon.  
I had done this card some time back but did not get to post it.  I just love this sweet little angel which I purchased during a sale and with a certificate I won.  I stamped various patterned paper and hand cut them to get this result.  I added Studio G glitter, gold & red gel pen and Pebbles Chalk for the cheeks.  For the shaped card I used April Showers cart. and cut out shadow and top layer.  Then I folded a piece of cardstock, traced it and cut it out to add it to the Cricut cut layer.  I used George Basic Shapes cart for the stars.  My new product was Pk-251 Raggedy Doll & the old product is the papers.  They are 1 to 2 years old. Thanks for joining me. Look forward to your return.

Challenges
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #13-1 - Anything goes
DL Art Thankful Thursday Link Party - Anything Goes
Little Scrap Pieces Challenge/Fun Friday - Anything Goes
Connie Can Crop January Challenge - Out with the Old & in with the New
Scrap it Girl January Challenge - Bling, Glitter, Shine & Sparkle

7 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I love the angel
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is a doll and those PK stamps are perfect! Thank you so much for joining me in this challenge! Good Luck!
    Connie
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW your card is soooo SUPER SWEET!BEAUTIFUL job with it,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Love your angel and little teddy! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge :)

    ~Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is so sweet I am so sorry you got the flu half the people I work with are out sick it's not fun. Hope you feel better soon. Thank you so much for joining the lsp challenge Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your feeling better soon:) Your card is super cute:) Love your angel:)
    Thanks so much for joining us at LSP!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just the sweetest angel! Feel better! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete