I am here with one of my new cards, new cart. and new ideas for the New Year. Wow, that a whole lotta new! I used one of the my new carts. (In The Kitchen) my fantastic daughter bought from Holly for me. My new idea is that I used an old plastic container from a cart. I bought some time back to cut the glass of milk which is from Simply Charmed cart. and cut off the straw. I have never cut anything but paper on the Cricut. I am keeping true to my promise to myself to be bold and try something new as often as I can. The sweet Cukoo clock is from a stamps set from Hot Off The Press. I added some Studio G gold glitter and a sentiment form K Andrew.Thanks for join in on the fun.
Challenges
Scrappy Moms Stamps/Terric Tuesday Challenge Blog hop - Tic /Tac /Toe(Glitter, Sentiment,Die-Cuts)
Secret Phrase: BABY NEW YEAR
Red Carpet Studio Challenge #17 - Charliee and The Chocolate Factory / Sweet Project (Anything Goes)
Super cool card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the inspiration.
Catarina
Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Red Carpet Studio.
ReplyDeleteDawn
RCS CDT
Great Job! Thanks for playing with us at scrappy moms stamps!
ReplyDeleteThose cookies and milk look so real. Super cute idea! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms!!!
ReplyDeleteBig HUGS,
Cristi
This is totally adorable and beyond creative! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. I am looking forward to seeing you around for the WW challenges. Happy New Year my friend:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on winning your free blog makeover. Contact me.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)
ReplyDelete- Mel