Happy Saturday and hope every one is enjoying the weekend. I decided to get serious with my projects and made 3 cards yesterday, PHEW. Still have projects to finish, which sadly will be sent late. I made a winter card and finally used a cut from Everyday Paper Dolls cart. I had been wanting to try. From my stash I used some pink Skittles I won, brad buttons(Recollections), a pearl, Jute, Pebbles Chalk, PK white gel pen, Crayola red pecil and a Peachy Face(PK-573 Basic Paper Doll Dress). The sentiment is the new White Christmas stamp set from Kimberly @ My Craft Spot. Thanks Kimberly I just love it! Thanks for joining me in the fun.
Challenges
My Craft Spot Challenge #82 - Anything Goes
Exploring Cricut Challenge - Baby, It's Cold Outside! (Snow Or Winter)
Twine it Up, Trendy Twine/January Challenge - Mittens, Buttons, Snowflake & Pink
DL Art Thankful Thursday Link Party - Anything Goes
Everyday is An Occasion Link party/Sunday is Funday #5 - Anything Goes
Very very fun. Love the paper dolls carts!!
ReplyDeleteThis card is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut.
ReplyDeleteYour card is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Great card!! Love the little skier! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card. She is adorable.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for linking up to this month's Trendy Twine challenge.
Lesley
Trendy Twine
Cute & Fun!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card, adorable little skier! Thanks for joining our monthly challenge over at Trendy Twine!
ReplyDeleteFantastic card! Love the ski girl and her cute face! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!
ReplyDeleteSuch a Cute Card. Love it. Thanks for joining us over at Trendy Twine.
ReplyDeleteHow ADORABLE!!! LOVE that cute Peachy Face!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
what an adorable card!! LOVE the "scene" you created :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and playing along with our January "Show us your Mittens" challenge over at Trendy Twine!
Cute, cute, Cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us in this month's Trendy Twine challenge!
Very cute! Thanks for joining the Trendy Twine Challenge this month :)
ReplyDeleteCute! Thanks for playing along in the challenge with us!
ReplyDeleteJamie
Trendy Twine DT