Hi to all! It has been gloomy & overcast here in NY for 3 days now. I always feel a sadness when I go a long period of time with out seeing sunlight. It feels like I am moving slower. I am still playing catch up with my crafting. On this card i used a few new goodies. The Peachy Face(PK-113 Cherub Faces)which I was so excited to have won on there last hop. Also new is the cute envelope from Emma @ My Creative Time die cut & K. Andrews sentiments, all purchased on sale. I used Doodle Charm & MS Seasonal carts. From my stash I used Momento, Colorbox & Studio G inks; some ribbon; Crayola pencils; black gel pen; Peachy Keen white gel pen and an Action Wobble(on envelope). I finished it off with a Cuttlebug Love embossing folder. Thanks for dropping by.
Challenges
Really Reasonable Ribbons Ramblings Challenge #64 - My New Toys & Ribbon
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #13-2 - Sketch
Cut It Up Challenge #10 - Use NEW Crafty Items(must use a die cut)
Everyday is an Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #5 - Anything Goes
DL Art Thankful Thursday/January Link Party - Anything Goes
Action Wobble Wednesday Challenge #38 - Any Type of Celebration
Dorcerela Creations DT Challenge #29 - Use Red & Pink
Dorcerela Creations DT Challenge #29 - Use Red & Pink
What a colorful card. Cute face.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our red/pink challenge over at Docerela Creations.
Pretty card! Love that PK face on your heart! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Challenge!
ReplyDeleteThe heart face is so gorgeous
ReplyDeleteCheers
Dr Sonia
The face on your heart is gorgeous! I love all the pinks and reds. Great Valentine's Day card. Hope you get some sunny days soon! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up Challenges!
ReplyDeleteEvelyn
So cute!!! I wanted to stop on over and say Congratulations for winning on the Quick Quotes blog!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little valentine. Love that face. Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteFANTASTIC job with your sweet Valentine!looks AWESOME with your great heart,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)
ReplyDeleteVery cute card! Love the PK face on the heart! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)
ReplyDeleteKaren
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com
Great card! I love the details and the stamping you added! Awesome job! Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges! :)
ReplyDeleteKimberly
Cut It Up DT
Fabulous & Fun!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card!!! Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations! Nitasha- DT Member
ReplyDeleteSo super cute!!The pks face is adorable.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
What a fun, sweet Valentine's card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Peachy Keen Stamps!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Card.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member ANA
www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com
Super cute card! I love the little envelope! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up!
ReplyDeleteStacey
This is super sweet and pink! Great layers! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteCute card! Thank you so much for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member Dulce
ReplyDeleteCute Card! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Heather
what a bright and fun card! sounds like you got a lot of new fun goodies to "play" with! I love the peachy face on the heart. Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges!
ReplyDeletevery cute card! i love all the different shades of pink, cool patterned papers and bold punched edges! thanks for sharing it with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. - Vivian
ReplyDelete