Hi everyone. The days seem to be blending one into the other and it is just crazy how fast time seems to be moving, at least for me. I am here with a tag. I had not made one in a long time. This one is both Spooky & Fun. I used the Happy Haunting(pumkins) and MS Seasonal(grass & tags) carts. I also used several different stamps: Peachy Keen(PK-550 Pumpkin faces), Studio G (spider webs), Bugbites Magic Spells sentiment(which I decided to put on the back & We R Memories (tree). I finished it off with some We R Memories twine, Recollections Ribbon & ribbon from Marshalls. I really like the way it turned out. Ever since I saw black pumpkins a couple of years back I love um. Oops, almost forgot to mention I placed an Action Wobble on the bigger pumpkin. Thanks for dropping by.
Challenges
Action Wobble Challenge #32 - Tag It (Make a tag)
DL Art Thankful Thursday Challenge - Pumpkin
Cooking With Cricut Challenge #108 - Use a Pumpkin and Circles
Fantabulous Challenge Me Monday #134 - BOO Spectacular (Use Black & Orange)
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge #42 - Night Card (Make a Night project)
Hiding in My Craftroom Challenge #68 - Die- Cuts
WOW What a great project! Thank you for linking to us through FB. Sorry about the error. We are in the process of changing some things and that may be why you encountered the problem. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at MyPaperCrafting.com
ReplyDeleteMelin
Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com
Online Store: PaperCraftingWorld.com
Very spooktacular!! Thank you for playing along with us at Hiding in My Craft Room! ~Amber
ReplyDeleteVery unique I love what you have done with this. The twine espcially
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
What a great project! I love the embossing! Thanks for playing with us at Cardz TV :)
ReplyDeletemichelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com
Oops - I got my challenge blogs confused - I meant to say Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges, not Cardz TV - I think I may be losing my mind... :)
ReplyDeleteYour tag is great!! The look is adorable!!! Thanks for joining us for the challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut!
ReplyDeleteMelissa
FCCB DT
scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com
What a great tag! Love the twine and textures! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy and I hope you'll play along again!
ReplyDeleteSusan, PDE DT