Saturday, October 13, 2012

RATS!


Hi everyone. It was so wonderful to see the sun beaming down after 4 days of gloom.  I am here with a Halloween card I did with the Happy Haunting cart.  I did one small alteration by cutting a small fang and using a white gel pen to transform the rat into a blood sucker.  I added some twine, Studio G purple & orange glitter, and a bone gem.  I decided to add an Action Wobble to the rat.  The sentiment is from BugBites Magic Spells stamp set.  I think this sentiment is so cute and funny.  You will not believe that all the paper I used was from scrap pieces left over from last year and various projects.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend.  Blessings to you all.

Challenges
Action Wobble Challenge #31 - Anything Halloween Related
Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Dies &/or Punches

6 comments:

  1. Stunning colours and papers. Your image/s are fabulous, I love the fun 'fang' you given your rat!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun cards! I love the bold colors! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is SO CUTE!!! I love the little bloodsucker rat!!!!

    I just wanted to stop by and say THANK YOU for entering my birthday giveaway!!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! Your Halloween cards are great! Thanks for playing with us at HIMCR this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Congrats on using up some scraps! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours. Nice and bright. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us @ The Craft's Meow!

    ReplyDelete