Hey everyone. Hope you are all having a great weekend. I am here with another card in honor of Breast Cancer. Supporting all those brave fighters out there. I kept forgetting about a set I bought last year from Kaban at HSN. It has such beautiful girly chipboard die-cuts. The 1st scalloped back layer from the top is Kaban also. I added it to the 2nd scalloped layer, black Recollections. The Polka dot paper is also from Recollections. Both were cut with a Sizzix Scalloped die-cut. To pretty it up I added pearls. I used my new MS butterfly border punch and added Studio G glitter with some black gems. I finished it with a sentiment using letters from Lyrical Letters cart. and decorating the inside. Thanks for coming by and hope you enjoyed it.
Challenges
Bitten By The Bug2 Challenge - Breast Cancer Awareness
Everyday is An Occasion/Sunday is Funday Link Party
Perfect Sentiments Challenge #53B - Bingo/Pearls, Glitter & Dry Embossing
Perfect Sentiments Challenge #53B - Bingo/Pearls, Glitter & Dry Embossing
Pretty card.Love the colour combo and the letters you used.Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
ReplyDeleteJayne x
Fabulous card! I really love the papers and design but there are no Cricut cuts and we are a Cricut challnge blog so unfortunately it has to be removed. thanks for thinking of us though. Your work is beautiful. xxD
ReplyDeleteFantastic card! Awesome colors and great use of the bingo items! Thanks for celebrating with The Perfect Sentiment!
ReplyDeleteDelightful card, Maida! Love the color combo. Don't forget, if you've done all four of our challenges at Perfect Sentiments by October 30, you need to take the extra step and link to the Grand Prize page also in order to be in the Grand Prize draw. Thanks for playing along with us and helping us celebrate our First birthday!
ReplyDeleteNanaConnie PSC DT