Monday, October 22, 2012

Night has Fallen


 Hi all my bloggie friends.  Glad to be back with another fun Halloween card.  I tried to make it movable by setting up the skeleton to sit up when card is opened.  It didn't work out that well.  He does sit up slightly with a hand cut piece of cardstock I folded and glued to the back.  I used Happy Haunting cart. with some awesome paper from Recollections(last years).  The sentiment is from Bugbites Magic Spells Halloween stamp set and the skeleton is from the new Recollections Halloween stamps.  I finished it with some Studio G red glitter and a black gem.  Thanks for dropping in.

Challenges
Cardz TV Stamps DT Challenge #17 - Fall-O-Ween (Fall or Halloween)
Cut It Up Chalenge #4 - Eek! Boo! Ahh!/Spooky Halloween & Die-Cut
More Than Favors / Wacky Wednesday Challenge #76 - Halloween
Exploring Cricut Challenge - Happy Halloween
Everyday is An Occasion / Sunday is Funday Link Party
Hiding in My Craftroom Challenge #68 - Die-Cuts








9 comments:

  1. Ohhhh,spooky! :) I love how the skeleton is propped up! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coffin shaped card and that skeleton is great!! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut and our Cardz TV Stamps DT Challenge!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skeleton and that coffin box! How fun!! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Kimberly
    Cut It Up Co-Founder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool project and thanks for playing along with us at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! What a fun card! Thank you for playing along with us at Hiding in My Craft Room! ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my word I love the skeleton in the coffin so creepy so halloween fabulous. Thanks for joining the CTVS challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous project! I love the bling on the coffin lid. Thanks for playing with us this week at Exploring Cricut and Cardz TV :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very spooky! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  9. definitely a "spoOky" card!! thanks for joining us at Cut It Up challenges!!

    ReplyDelete