Friday, October 12, 2012
Fall Banner
Hi to all my bloggie friends and TGIF to you. I have not been online much but I have been busy making a variety of cards and 3-d projects. They are fun but time consuming. Here is a Fall Banner which I made with Simply Charmed, Classical Letters & Doodle Charm carts. It was the 1st time working with the scarecrows. They are so cute and I just love scarecrows. I added several embellishes from my stash to brighten them up (button brads, leaf gems, mini leaf & heart punch, jelly gems, Pebbles chalk and Peachy Keen faces (PK-693 Monster Mash faces). I love making this and any #D project but sometimes avoid it to save time on quicker projects (terrible ain't I). I realized that with all the holidays coming up I needed to get myself in high gear. This will be perfect for my daughters front door. I am soooo behind. Thanks for dropping by.
Challenges
More Than Favors Challenge - Fall Theme
3 Girl Jam Challenge - Anything Goes
Everyday is an Occasion - Sunday is Funday #2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great scarecrows and leaf bling. Thanks for joining us on the 3 Girl JAM challenge blog.
ReplyDeleteCheri - 3 Girl JAM DT
www.djssundries.blogspot.com
Great banner! Fun scarecrows! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteSuper cute banner! Thanks for joining 3 Girl JAM!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your banner! Thanks for linking up with 3 Girl JAM!
ReplyDeleteJulieK
http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/
adorable banner!!
ReplyDeleteTFS and linking up over at the 3 Girl Jam Challenge Blog! Would love to see you join in our next challenge starting tomorrow :)
Jessica
3GJ~DT