Hi all my bloggie friends. I would say Happy Hump day to you but it is almost over. I have been busy crafting my heart away today. I was falling so behind, I decided I would leave the computer for a day and focus on the card making. I am today with a Get Well card. I had an opportunity to use Nate's ABC's for the 1st time, even though I've had it for several months. I found two cute and fun cuts I could do. I made 2 cards and will be posting the 2nd one after this. The owl ribbon is also new and have had it for a while. I just added some gems to the eyes. The extra embellishes are some flowers from the dollar section at Michaels and a gem leaf. I finished it w/a sentiment from Hero Arts. Have a blessed day.
Challenges
DL Art Thankful Thursday Challenge - Sympathy or Get Well
My Creative Time/Designer Thursday Challenge - Use 3 Flowers/Bling & Colors(Blue, Yellow & Brown)
Perfect Sentiments Challenge #53D - Birds & Bloom
Everyday s An Occasion/Sunday is Funday Link Party
Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenge - Night Project
ABC Challenge - Z for ZOO
This is so cute I just love the owl. I feel better already!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
I just love owls!! Great job :) Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer's Challenge :)
ReplyDelete~ Cassandra
Oh my your little owl is sooo SWEET!AWESOME job with this great card,Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time /Designer Challenge!!!:)
ReplyDeleteGreat job on this challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at MCT! Hugs, Cathryn :)
ReplyDeletegreat card! I love how your cute little owlie! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Designer Challenge!
ReplyDeleteliz
Cute night card! Thanks for joining us at PDE
ReplyDeleteChallenges!
<3 Pam
Cute owl and great owl ribbon! Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment!!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute owls! Love the ribbon and flowers! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy and I hope you'll play along again!
ReplyDeleteSusan, PDE DT