Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happy Haunting



Hi everyone and Happy hump day.  I am excited about having had the opportunity to finally play with my new Peachy Keen stamps(PK-693 Monster Mash faces).  They are so much fun.  I also used 2 different Studio G stamps, jelly's for the eyes, MS cracks punch and Fiskers scissors.  The cute Boo ribbon is brand new and beautiful. I won it @ Stamp, Cut  & Create from Maria.  She sent me paper, letters, vellum sentiments & a set of ribbons from Anna Griffith.  They all match and the quality & colors are just stunning. Thanks so much Maria.  The carts. used were Paper Doll Dress-Up and Indie Art.  I finished it off with a purple glitter gel pen, black & white gel pens.  EEnjoy the rest of the week and keep on crafting.

Challenges
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #40 - Just Cards/Word Up! (Focus is on Sentiment)
My Craft Spot Challenge #74 - Little Monsters
Everyday is An Occasion/Sunday is Funday Link Party #2

4 comments:

  1. This is darling! What a clever way to add a sentiment. Thanks for sharing your card at Peachy Keen Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Monsteriffic!! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card - inside and out!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete