I am here with my 1st Christmas card since Christmas in July. I wanted to make it a scenery card but also keep it simple. I used Winter Woodland cart. fot the entire card. I added some embellishes from my stash. The snowflake is from a mini garland I bought on clearance for 69 cents in January. The mini pearls are MS which were given to me by a friend. I placed a black gem on the bird and used Studio G white glitter and Cuttlebug embossing folders (Divine Swirls & Swiss Dots. I just love this sentiment. Hope to have you back soon.
Challenges
Little Scrap Pieces Challenge - Use Blue
Perfect Sentiments Challenge #53C - Christmas Critter & Sentiment
Hiding in My Craftroom Challenge #68 - Die Cuts
I love your card - isn't the Winter Woodland cart fab. Love all the layers and the papers. Thanks for entering in the Fun Friday challenge at Little Scrap Pieces this week. Karon, GD at LSP
ReplyDeletehttp://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/
so jealous you are on Christmas I am still stuck on Halloween with family, friends and coworkers I have a few left to make. Love the soft colors then the pop of red with the sweet cardinal. Thank you so very much for joining the Use blue LSP challenge this week. Kareh
ReplyDeleteVery cute. Thanks for sharing and playing with Hiding in My Craft Room.
ReplyDeleteRobin L.
Such a wonderful scene card, love the simplicity of it!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
ReplyDeleteCheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo
Such a cute scene card. Love the red bird and your sentiment. It does look frosty. Thanks for playing along with us at the Perfect Sentiment Birthday Blog Hop. Good Luck!
ReplyDelete