Friday, October 12, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness

I am back with another Pink card.  I kept it very Clean & Simple with a touch of elegance.  I used MS doily border, Cuttlebug Divine Swirl embossing folder, gems, Fiskers round the corner punch and lots of buttons.  The carts. used were Create a Critter & MS Seasonal carts.  I finished it with a sentiment from Mary's Cardz TV stamp set (Encouraging Thoughts).  I love making cards for wonderful causes.  This one is in honor of all the strong & couragous women fighting for life.  Have a joyous day and life.
Challenges
Cut it UP Challenge #3 - Save The Ta-Ta's (Think Pink)
Cricut Fanatics / Cricut Crafty Challenge - Creepy & Spooky or Breast Cancer
Exploring Cricut Challenge - Breast Cancer Awareness
Link Up For Pink 2nd Annual Link Up - Breast Cancer 


8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I like how you did all the pink buttons! So fun! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Kimberly
    Cut It Up Co-Founder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a wonderful way to use buttons! Thanks for entering at Exploring Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!! Love the buttons. Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Exploring Cricut:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love how you used the buttons! Thanks so much for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling button ribbon!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! I love how you made your ribbon out of different pink buttons! Thanks so much for playing along at Cut it Up Challenges!

    Jennifer Russell
    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice card! It is definitely one the receiver will enjoy displaying!

    ReplyDelete