Hey bloggies. I am really excited about this project. It is true that it took quite a bit of hand cutting and measuring but I finally made my 1st candy holder card. I was so proud when I finished. All the patterned paper is from Cloud 9 Design from last year and the ribbon and cardstock is from Recollections. I used 3 different stamps: Studio G(sentiment on front card), BugBites Magic Spells and new Recollections stamp(Spooky House). I also cut out a single bat to place with foam dots. To hold the candy inside I added 2 buttons and some twine. The card is actually from a pre-made pack I won @ Cardz TV from Studio G in white. I covered it up with the paper. The journal paper is also from Recollections. The finishing touch is a fence from MS border punch. Thanks for dropping by.
Challenges
Paper Playtime/Say It With a Sentiment Challenge #86 - Welcome To Boo-ville
Really Reasonable Ribbons Ramblings Challenge #58 - Halloween & Ribbon
My Sheri Crafts Challenge #96 - Halloween
Red Carpet Studio Card Challenge #7 - The Birds
Everyday is An Occasion/Sunday is Funday Link Party #2
Paper Playtime/Say It With a Sentiment Challenge #86 - Welcome To Boo-ville
Really Reasonable Ribbons Ramblings Challenge #58 - Halloween & Ribbon
My Sheri Crafts Challenge #96 - Halloween
Red Carpet Studio Card Challenge #7 - The Birds
Everyday is An Occasion/Sunday is Funday Link Party #2
Wonderful candy holder card! I love that old picket fence! Wonderful job on the inside of your card as well! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the candy holder. Excellent design.
ReplyDeletehttp://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/
I'm batty for your adorable card!
ReplyDeleteWonderful! Great job! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!
ReplyDelete