Friday, October 26, 2012

Witch Concoction



Yippee! Happy TGIF to all the bloggies out there.  Even though weekends are always busier for me than weekdays.  I have a fun and tasty treat box that I recycled from some ribbons I won.  I used Paper Dolls Dress Up & Happy Hunting carts.  The extras from my stash are Silver, purple & black gel pens, We R Memory twine, gems, Studio G glitter, Studio G brown ink, orange Sharpie & Studio G Halloween tag stamp.  I also added some embossing from Cuttlebug.  The tiny tag is new from K & Co.  This is my 1st Halloween using these carts. and I just love them. I never grow tired using them.  Have a FUNtastic weekend.

Challenges
Bitten By The Bug2 Challenge - 3D Halloween Treats


13 comments:

  1. Very cute. Love your label and tag. Great green witch. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project, have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, greatway to recycle,love how you;ve decorated your box.Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi saw your project on Sunday is funday. I love how you've created this fab candy treat box for Halloween. I'm sure all the kids will love this! Love the colours too . Crafty hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful use of the Cricut cartridges for your treat bag. Especially like the purple on the witch. Cannot go wrong with the wonderful candy filling the treat bag. Thanks for entering Pause Dream Enjoy Candy challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT Group B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Treat Box, Love all the elements you added...

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Love the tags. Thanks for sharing with BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun treat bags!!! Super cute tags!! Nice win on the twine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute treat bag! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute box! I love all the elements you have used on it, your witch is amazing-just love her! I also love the caldron with the frog coming out. Too cute! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun and yummy treat!! Love the little witch and all the details you put into this! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute treat bag! Really great details, especially the little witch :-) Great job and thanks for playing at the Go Fish Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful treat bag! Thanks for playing along with us at GoFish!

    ReplyDelete