Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Giveaway

Hi all my bloggie friends. Sorry I have been postless.  I ran into a snafu I've heard several others have run into it also.  My pics space is full and I am unable to post a card or project.  Until I fix it I will not be placing any projects.  I had some computer issues I finally got straightened out.  I also have had some health issues I wanted to put all my focus on.  If we don't have our health, everything goes down hill.  A late Happy Thanksgiving!

I wanted to give a quick heads up on Tara & Aprils blog, over @ Craftin Desert Diva's.  They are having a giveaway for the December. So go on by and join the fun.

OOPS! Almost forgot.  I will be spending the Christmas holiday with my girls and will have limited access to the internet and my tools, Cricut, etc.  You get the picture.  I will try to do the occasional project and blogging. In case I don't have the chance have a MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS. Enjoy the holidays & thanks for following me.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog the other day! Hope you feel better asap!!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete