I am here with my 2nd out of two New Years cards. I used a new cart.(Wild Card) I bought at a great low price from Holly who was recently selling all her Cricut carts. I also used George Basic Shapes cart. Thanks so much Holly, love the cart. I embossed the card with Sizzix Time folder and the cork with a Cuttlebug folder. I added a bunch of gems and 10 buttons to fit a challenge. I used a black gel pen and wrote in the sentiment on the bottle. Love how this card turned out. Let's celebrate life, love and family this new year. Thanks for coming by.
ALERT: There is still time to go over to Frosted Designs and comment on there ost "Refer a Friend" to ha a chance at a great giveaway. You have until Monday evening. Just remember to please mention I sent you so we could both have a chance at the giveaway.
ALERT: There is still time to go over to Frosted Designs and comment on there ost "Refer a Friend" to ha a chance at a great giveaway. You have until Monday evening. Just remember to please mention I sent you so we could both have a chance at the giveaway.
Challenges
Frosted Designs 12 Days of Christmas/DAY 10 - Use 10 Buttons
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #4 - Anything Goes
Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge # 78 - FreeStyle
What a fun card. Was the bottle from the wild card?
ReplyDeleteLove the black and grey. So much fun.
Tfs
Catarina
Love your project and how you used the buttons!! Thanks for joining in our 12 Days of Christmas Challenges at Frosted Designs!
ReplyDelete