Sunday, December 30, 2012

Chillin Gift

Hi all my bloggie friends. I am here with a similar card of one I had done last Christmas but blinged it up.  I used Winter Lace,George Basic Shapes and MS Happy Birthday carts. From my stash I put together some red & white gems(Recollections), a button and  ribbon.  I embossed the present with Snowflakes and the paper ribbon with swirls(Cuttlebug)embossing folders.  I finished it with 7 mini snowflakes I punched with an old Marvy punch.  The pretty patterned paper is last years MS winter paper.
In a couple of days the new year will start and for us in NY the rough weather is just beginning.  The part of winter I could do without.  Thank you all for such a fun filled, inpired and most of all rewarding year.  It has been unforgettable. You all keep me inspired.

Challenges
Frosted Designs 12 Days of Christmas/7th Day - use 7 Sparkly Snowflakes
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #4 - Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. wow - another pretty card! So glad you got to participate in the Frosted Designs 12 days of Christmas challenges! Looks like you've made quite a few lovely new cards to add to your stash!

    ReplyDelete