HAPPY NEW YEAR, well at least in 4 hours & 40 min. here in NY. Just spending a quiet evening at home since I picked up a bug yesterday and now have only part of my voice and the tissue box right next to me. The celebrating will have to be done without me. Kinda bummed about it.
I have a sketch card and used my free stamp from Peachy Keen. I forget the code because it was sent to me without being bagged & labeled. I layered the cute snow man by stamping it 2X. The faux lace is from Hot Off the Press and used a sentiment from BugBites Mistle Toe stamp set(using red Colorbox). The cute ribbon is from the November Kit which I won in RRR monthly hop. I used MS Starburst large border punch to make the black glitter(Colorbox)starburst. All 12 brads(mini stars,hearts, buttons & snowflakes) are from Recollections. I decided to add gems to the snow flakes. Thanks for a fun, awesome year.
Challenges
The Craft's Meow - December Sketch Challenge
Frosted Designs 12 Days of Christmas/DAY 12 - Use 12 Brads
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #4 - Anything Goes
Challenges
The Craft's Meow - December Sketch Challenge
Frosted Designs 12 Days of Christmas/DAY 12 - Use 12 Brads
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #4 - Anything Goes
Great card! I really like the pretty colors in your strips!!
ReplyDelete