Hey everyone, this is not a usual post but it was a craft I often did when my hands were more flexible. I used white and light blue acrylic paint. Then I added white glitter glue to the star and sheer shimmer Spritz from Tsukineko on the letters. I finished it off with a few sparkly gems. This can be an ornament or it is big enough hang on the door. I just love doing my own ornaments or giving them away as gifts. Thanks for joining me.
ALERT : You still have until Monday evening to go over to Frosted Designs "Refer a Friend" and comment to be eligible for a great giveaway. Just let them know I sent you so we can both have a chance at the giveaway.
Challenges
Frosted Designs 12 Days of Christmas/DAY 3 - Use 3 Inks/Mists/Paints
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #4 - Anything Goes
Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge #78 - FreeStyle
No comments:
Post a Comment