I am here with a special card with the true meaning of the holidays and reminding everyone we truly have so much to be thankful for. I used one of my favorite ScrapChicks cuts I purchased at a great deal and decided to do a shaped card that could also be used as home decor under the tree. I added a Peachy face(PK-573), used Studio G glitter for the star and an embossing folder from Sizzix. It is still blank on the inside but I may add a lamb. Thanks for dropping by and sharing with me.
ALERT: There is still time to Go over to Frosted Designs and comment on 'Refer a Friend' for the chance at a great giveaway. DON'T FORGET to tell I sent you so I may have a chance th the same giveaway.
ALERT: There is still time to Go over to Frosted Designs and comment on 'Refer a Friend' for the chance at a great giveaway. DON'T FORGET to tell I sent you so I may have a chance th the same giveaway.
Challenges
My Craft Spot Challenge #80 - Shaped Card
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #4 - Anything Goes
Die Cuttin Diva Challenge #95 - More Holiday Spirit
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #48 - Anything Goes
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #4 - Anything Goes
Die Cuttin Diva Challenge #95 - More Holiday Spirit
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #48 - Anything Goes
Beautiful card!! It touches my heart!
ReplyDeleteHave a great holiday! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week and thanks for displaying my blog candy button!
Susie
Very cute card--I love the nativity scene. Great Peachy face, too. And I love the embossing on the stable!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Merry Christmas! Thanks for sharing your card at Peachy Keen's Anything Goes Challenge.
ReplyDeleteLove this! Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!!!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/
BEAUTIFUL shaped card! LOVE it! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
Glad you joined us at Peachy Keen as well!!!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com