Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pretty in Pink / Christmas

Hi everyone! It is so GOOD to be back.  There has been so much crazyness going on.  Some good and some not so good.  I spent the weekend hospitalized and am happy to say all my analysis were negative, phew.  If you read my semi last post, I was without any space for my projects. Since I know so little about computers, it took me a month of attempts, kind help from a few fellow bloggers and a great deal of patience.  I finally figured it out, Halaluya.  Since I am still working on getting me back to par I will not be as active as usual on my blog.  

I will be doing some cards to show my support for all the sweet angels and hero's that were lost in the Newtown tragedy.  My heart breaks and I know there will be a deep hole in the small Conn. town for a long, long time.  May God fill them with love & courage to get thru this tragic event.  Our LOVE & PRAYERS will be with them. Please join us in showing our support in this small and heartfelt way. You can find the address @ Really Reasonable Ribbons blog & facebook.

The card has cuts from Paper Doll Dress Up,  Doodle Charm, & MS Seasonal carts.  I embossed(one of my fave techniques) the background with snowflakes and a tree, adding some Studio G purple glitter.  I decided to go with non-traditional colors.  I embellished it with some mini garland snowflakes, buttons and a glitter dot for Rudolph's nose.  I hand cut the banners.  This was originally a sketch for another challenge which I didn't make.

NOTE: To all my bloggie friends I am asking for your support for a chance at a giveaway. Please go over to Frosted Designs "Refer a Friend" and leave a comment saying I sent you.  By doing so You also will have a chance at the exact giveaway. So please join in the fun and you might even want to get into the 12 Days of Challenges that are going on.

Challenges
Simply Crafts / December 2012 Challenge - Reindeer
Go Fish Challenge #31 - Anything Goes
Cardz TV / DT Challenge #21 - I'm Dreaming of A White Christmas(use Snowflakes, Snow or Snowman)
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge #50 - Snow
Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Whats your fave? (tool, stamp, product, etc)
Paper Playtime Challenge #91 - Winter Fun & Semtiment
Creative Cutter Room / DT Thursday Challenge - Christmas (NO Green & Red)

11 comments:

  1. This is so cute I just love all the non traditional Christmas colors you used.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Cutter room.
    CCR DT member
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable! Your embossing is so crisp and perfect, and I love the non-traditional colors! :) Thanks for joining us in the "What's Your Favorite?" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How ADORABLE and I just love the pink and purple color combo. So fun! Awesome job. Thanks for joining the Simply Crafts Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pink for Christmas! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!
    <3 Pam, PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card!! Love the colors. Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime and for joining our Dreaming of a White Christmas challenge at CTVS!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS for the "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card, like the colors.
    thanks for visiting my blog
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors on your Christmas card and OMG! Rudolph is to cute. Thank you for stopping by today and sharing your most memorable birthday! Your sweet 16th party sounded like so much fun! Happy Holidays
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Love the super fun colors and great embossing! Thanks for joining us over at the CCR! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card and the pink is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card! I love the pink and purple! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cutter Room!

    Tracy
    owlbecraftin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete