Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christ is Born


I am back with a card expressing the true meaning of Christmas.  Both the image and sentiment are from Hero Arts Christmas stamp sets which I purchased at a steal on Thanksgiving @ Michaels.  The scalloped paper is from K & CO. Christmas paper pad I won last year, with shimmery ribbon I won at RRR(DEC. Set).  Love this stamp. Thanks for joining me.

Frosted Designs 12 Days of Christmas/DAY 2 - Use 2 Stamps
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #4 - Anything Goes
3 Girl Jam Challenge #9 - Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the trim! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card!
    Thanks for sharing and linking up over at the 3 Girl Jam Challenge Blog for our Anything Goes Challenge!
    Jessica
    3GJ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas Card! Thanks for linking up with our challenge over on the 3 Girl Jam Challenge blog!

    http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...thanks for joining 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete