Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year


I decided to do a couple of cards celebrating the new year.  Here is the 1st one I did using George basic Shapes(#'s), MS Seasonal(banner) and Stretch Your Imagination(card feature) carts.  From my stash I added a glitter dot(Recollections), epoxy sticker sentiment(Oriental Trading Co.), gems(Recollections), blue glitter(Studio G), white gel pen(PK) & gold gel pen(Signo).  I made a small alteration involving the banners.  They were originally party hats and I cut off the top pom poms, turning them into banner flags.  Thanks for joining me in the fun.

ALERT: You still have a chance until Monday evening to go over to Frosted Designs and comment on the post "Refer a Friend" and let them know I sent you. That way we will both have a chance at the giveaway.

Challenges
Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge #78 - FreeStyle(use a die cut)

6 comments:

  1. What a great way to use a banner on a card!!! Love it! I love the blue and gold together too!

    Thanks for joining us for Day 11 of the 12 Days of Christmas Challenges at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blue and gold card.

    Thank you so much for joining our number challenge over at Docerela Creations.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a New Years' card - I love the way you made one banner flag into a party hat! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun New Years card! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fun cards! Thank you so much for joining our number challenge over at Docerela Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card! Thanks for playing with us at Hiding in my Craft Room!

    ReplyDelete