Sunday, November 18, 2012
Sail the Ocean Blue
I am here with a Thanksgiving card expressing the beginning, when it started. It was made with my new cart. Wrap it Up and also used Dress Up Paper Dolls. I hand ripped and embossed the pieces used for the ocean also adding some skittles for the windows with twine for the mast. On the inside I used some sentiments from Lyrical Letters cart. and a leaf from Stretch Your Imagination, adding some Studio G glitter. I just love how this card turned out. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Challenges
Fantabulous Challenge Me Monday #137 - Pilgrams Progress (1st Thanksgiving)
Everyday is An Occasion/Sunday is Funday Link Party #3 - Anything Goes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very cool, love the ship!!!
ReplyDeleteCute card, I love how you embossed the waves and I love your little pilgrim and ship it's super cute. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!
ReplyDeleteBrianna
Your boat came out awesome! I have thought about trying it but never have since it looks like a lot of cuts. Was it difficult?
ReplyDeleteHope you will stop by when you get a chance.
Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations
Really great card! I will have to give this cut a try! TFS!!!
ReplyDeleteSusie
What a clever card! I really like how you created the waves under the ship!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card so much detail, thanks for sharing it with us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! Love that ship!!!! Your water is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! This is amazing! :)
ReplyDelete