This will be my last post for today. I know it seems like so many projects but they were done in the span of several days. I am very slow when it comes to doing a card and I feel extremely lucky when I am able to do at least 2 cards in a day. I don't know why it usually takes me so long, even when I think it will be a fast and simple project. I am always amazed how so many of you can even do a video making a card.
I decided to use the card feature from Everyday Pop Ups cart. I used a flower die cut set from Cuttlebug, MS flower border punch and the lamp post from ScrapChicks. It was hand cut. I used a mini circle punch for the holly, embossed the snow with a Cuttlebug folder, out lined the leaves with a gold gel pen, added Studio G yellow glitter and brown ink to the light. I used gold ribbon, 2 gold and brown glitter dots, red gems(Recollections), Crayola pencil, mini snowflake garland and Studio G gold glitter to do a musical note all from my stash. The Candi is from RRR which I won on a MS Snowflake punch. The sentiment & Mistletoe is from BugBites Mistletoe stamp set. I think the patterned paper is Recollection singles. I really like how it turned out. Thanks for joining me in all the fun.
Challenges
Frosted Designs 12 Days of Christmas/ DAY 5 - Use 5 Gold Things
Everyday is An Occasion Link Party/Sunday is Funday #4 - Anything Goes
Connie Can Crop/December Challenge - Deck The Halls (include Holly, Ribbon & Bling
This is beautiful!! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteAnd Happy New Year!!
Wow!! You put a lot of work (and love) into your card!! It would take me days to make this!!! Love the lightpost with holly on it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us for Day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas Challenges at Frosted Designs!!
Beautiful cards! I love the Christmas lamp post on the first one! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.
ReplyDelete