Hi to all and happy TGIF. I am grateful for things to be slowly getting back to normal here in the NY City. I am so sorry for all those on the outside regions that were hit hard. Our prayers our with them that they may receive the necessary help. This card is to show how grateful I am that I have the necessaties we often take for granted like shelter, food & clothing. I thank God for what we have.
I had so much fun making a Joyfold card. I used Everyday Paper Dolls cart. and the other (hand)cuts are from Scrapbooks Etc. & Scrap Chicks. Since I only have a couple of simple Thanksgiving stamps I used some old Epoxy letters and hand wrote the sign sentiment & inside. For the turkey to have dimension I cut 5 layers and used the needed pieces. All the parts made on this card were from scrap paper. Cool right! I used Glossy Accents on the utensils and finished it with some punched leaves. Thanks for dropping by and have a blessed weekend.
Challenges
My Sheri Crafts Challenge #98 - Give Thanks
Bitten By The Bug2 Challenge - Turkey
More Than Favors Challenge - Thanksgiving
DL Art Thankful Thursday Challenge - What I am Grateful for
Ok, this is just to cute! I just love the saying too! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card! Love your turkey! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
ReplyDeleteAngela
cute cute card, love the sentiment, and the utensils on the turkey is so imaginative, thanks for joining us at BBTB2, hugs
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun Thanksgiving card! LOVE your turkey with his fabulous silverware! Wonderful layering! Thank you for joining us at BBTB2 this week.
ReplyDeleteSusan
Super Cute and fun card!
ReplyDeleteluvin your punny cute card :) thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2.
ReplyDeleteCarole
Cute turkey! Love the silverware! Thanks for joining us over at the CCR! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteHow funnny- Lo ve the sentiment. I love it.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES November Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
This is so sweet. I love it.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the CCR challenge. Hope to see you again.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Fabulous card,love the turkey holding the cutlery! Thanks for joining us at BBTb2.
ReplyDeleteJayne x
How cute. Love yur turkey. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie
ReplyDeleteSo funny. I love the silverware. Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2.
ReplyDeleteFirst off I am so glad that you are safe and have the modern conviences that we all take for granted! I know here in PA we were very lucky too, but I think it was because we were in the center of the storm and not on the outerbans. Secondly your card is fabulous!! I love a joy fold card, and yours is just too cute for words! lol It's funny and oh so cute. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)
ReplyDeleteI love that turkey! I have that cart and haven't used it before! Great use of scraps! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!
ReplyDeleteHiding in My Craft Room
~Laurie
Cute card! That turkey is adorable! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Cutter Room!
ReplyDeleteTracy
owlbecraftin.blogspot.com