Sunday, November 11, 2012

Autumn Leaf

Hi everyone.  I have been spending an early Thanksgiving with my family, having a wonderful time.  Unfortunetly it has not left me much time for crafting.  I also found out that I will be spending the Christmas holiday my girls thanks to my wonderful daughter.  That means I will have limited internet service and supplies(Cricut, Cuttlebug & other heavy, bulky items).  I will still visit on occasions all my bloggie friends to keep up on events.  I hope you are all able to be with family, friends and/or loved ones to share and break bread.  To me that is the most important thing for the holidays, To share it.
Here is a fall tag I did with Winter Woodland Cart. and some of my sweet winnings.  The Krinkle ribbon is from Karen @ Little Scrap Pieces, the gold candies are from Really Reasonable Ribbons.  The leaf ribbon is from my stash along with Studio G stamps & PK-124 Thank You Dolls. I inked the tags with brown Studio G ink and used Momento black & Powderpuff Mango for the stamp images.

Peachy Keen Connection - November Release Challenge #1 - Make a TAG
Everyday is An Occasion/Sunday is Funday Link Party #3 - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Carousel Challenge #74 -Give Thanks/Fall
The Perfect Sentiment Challenge #55 - Fall or Thanksgiving W/Twist-Clean & Simple
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #43 - Anyting Goes

5 comments:

  1. love the tag, the shape is awesome, I have that cart too, haven't used many cuts on it yet, need to pull it out :) very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! LOVE that he's upside down on there! So glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty tag, almost missed the little face, cute that he's falling!!! Thanks so much for participating in the Peachy Keen challenge this week!!!

    Michelle - DT
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a sweet tag. thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your challenges. Enjoy your time with your family too :)

    ReplyDelete