I am back, sadly realizing that one of the funnest times are over. It is time to put away all the Halloween goodies and move to some different treats like Turkey and trimmings, LOL. As my previous card This was all pre-cut some time ago. The snowflake from Winter Lace cart. was cut out and left over from last year. I just added the plastic snowflakes I cut out from an old mini garland, a glitter brad and the new Ribbon I won over @ RRR from the Winter monthly kit. The card and white background had been done w/Stretch Your Imagination cart. using the card feature. I finished it by embossing the white background with snowflakes Cuttlebug folder and MS flower punch. thanks for dropping by. Hope to have you back soon.
Challenges
Dorcerela Creations Challenge #25 - Christmas
Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblings Challenge #59 - Winter Holiday & Ribbon
Hiding in My Craftroom Challenge #70 - You Pick the Colors
Little Scrap Pieces Challenge - Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblings Challenge #59 - Winter Holiday & Ribbon
Hiding in My Craftroom Challenge #70 - You Pick the Colors
Little Scrap Pieces Challenge - Anything Goes
Great colors on you card! I love this snowflake! Thanks for joining us on Docerela Challenge!!!
ReplyDeleteFun colors and snowflake.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us over at Docerela Creations.
Catarina aka docerela
love the non traditional colors and the big bold snowflake. Thanks you so much for joining the LSP challenge.Karen
ReplyDeleteGreat snowflake card! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
ReplyDeleteLovely job
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card!!! Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
ReplyDeleteAngela
Very beautiful. Thank you for joining our challenge over at Docerela Creations. Susete DT Docerela Creations.
ReplyDeleteGreat project.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our Challenge over at Doceela Creations.
Ana DT Docerela Creations
www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com