Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thanksgiving Feast


Hi all my bloggie friends.  Happy Tuesday to all of you.  I am so behind on my personal projects and my challenge projects.  Finding it difficult to catch up.  I did have a chance to finally go buy some adhesive.  It was great to do some cards again.  Here is a Thanksgiving card I made with this cute table setting from Scrapbooking Etc.  I hand cut the utensils, napkin & table mat and used the George Basic Shapes cart for the plate.  I used the MS paper trimmer for all the hand cut pieces. Other carts. used were Stretch Your Imagination, Lyrical Letters & MS Seasonal.  From my stash  I added an old Fall tag, button Twine ( won @ RRR blog challenge), Studio G stamp & gold glitter, metal flower & pearl(flower from MB Treasurista), ribbon(Target), PowderPuff Mango chalk ink and black & gold gel pens.  I also embossed plate & table mat with Cuttlebug folders.  The inside sentiment is from an old Cloud 9 Seasonal paper pad.  Hope you like it as much as I do.  Thanks for dropping by.

Challenges
Simply Crafty November 2012 Challenge - Thanksgiving or Turkey
Frosted Designs/Recipe Fall Blog Hop & Challenge - Use at least 6 out of 12 ingredients
1. Embossing, 2. Buttons, 3. Die Cut, 4. Fall Leaves, 5. Stamping, 6. Flowers, 7. Pumpkin, 8. Glitter

6 comments:

  1. Your layouts are great! Love that little pumpkin. Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer's Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I am impressed that you were able to incorporate 8 of the ingredients found during our blog hop at Frosted Designs! Congrats on making such a cute card.

    Thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs. We love to see all of the work that is linked. Your card is a great inspiration to us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty I love the table setting onn the front Nice card.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES November Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER job with your Thanksgiving card!SO COOL,Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer's Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card,, thanks for joining in the blog hop at Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful job!
    thanks for playing with us at Paper Issues!

    ReplyDelete