I am back with another Fall card. I used some Zig glue which is all I have left, but it still can't be moved to much or it will fall apart. I used the Doodle Charm cart. and added some leaf and screw brads from my stash. I also added am old chipboard sentiment I purchased a long time ago at Target's dollar section. I hand cut the card fold. Enjoy the rest of the week and stay safe if you are in NY with the Snow storm.
Challenges
Scrappy Frog Challenge - Thanksgiving or Thank You
Scrapalicious USA Challenge - Fall
Everyday is An Occasion/Sunday is Funday Link Party #3
The Kraft Journal Challenge/Make it Monday - Happy Harvest
Cupcake Craft Challenge #217 - Get Krafty (Use kraft paper)
Fabulous :) Thanks for playing along with us at CCC -Jane x
ReplyDeleteThis is just adorable! I love love love your bountiful apple basket! Just gorgeous! So happy you shared your work with us at The Kraft Journal!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful fall card, love the design! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx
ReplyDeleteVery cute card! You did a great job with the textured basket, and cutting all those apples must have been fun! (Not!) Thanks for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal! Becky / DT
ReplyDelete