Hi everyone. I feel like time is just flying by so fast I can't catch up. Still have so many project I want to get done before December. Putting in all the time I possibly could. I am here with a Fall/Thanksgiving card. I just love Sunflowers and since I needed to add a flower to fit a challenge, I decided to make it a Sunflower. The carts. used were Stretch Your Imagination, Create a Critter & Doodle Charm. I cut the pumpkin on shadow 2/orange and 1/brown. I hand cut one orange layer for the top. From my stash I used an old tag, Studio G stamp, brown glitter & brown ink. I finished it with a glitter brad and MS doily border.
I give Thanks every day for being allowed to craft and do what I love, even though physically it is sometimes difficult. I always thank all of you too for making so many lovely comments and showing your support. Be back soon.
Challenges
Fantabulous Challenge Me Monday #136 - Fall Harvest (Use Fall Leaves)
Paper Playtime Challenge #88 - Autumn Colors
Go Fish Challenge #28 - Yellow and Orange (use flowers & Pumpkins)
Cardz TV Stamp DT Challenge #18 - I'm So Thankful/Thanksgiving
Connie Can Crop Challenge #4 - At least 1 Fall Leaf & the word Thanks
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge #44 - Colors Orange & Brown
How beautiful!! I so love the pinecone, the pumpkin and the great sunflowers. And that tag and bg paper are just fabulous. Thank you so very much for joining our I'm So Thankful challenge at CTVS and for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card, so much detail, thanks for joining CTVS!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty! Great fall images, I really like the sunflowers. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card, I love all the different elements and your boarder punch. Thanks for joing us at FCCB!!
ReplyDeleteBrianna
Your card is so very pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Cardz TV Stamps Challenge and Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge!
Elaine
CTVS DT
PDEC DT
So cute
ReplyDeleteLike the Autumn die cut pieces. The Sunflowers fit in nicely. Thanks for entering the Pause Dream Enjoy Orange & Brown challenge.
ReplyDeleteMelissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
PDE DT Group B
Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime for our Autumn Colours challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card with some great cuts. Thanks for joining us at GoFish!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card. I like your colors choice and love the CAS style design like Plastic cards which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete