Hi everyone. OMG! After a HURRICANE to have a Snow Storm is just crazy. Yet here we are! I ran out of adhesives and am unable to reach a craft store to buy some. Now I don't know how long the ice will be outside. I'm always fearful of falling. Especially that I fell and broke my shoulder last winter. I might be putting some of my projects together without sticking them. I hope you will all forgive me for this temporary inconvenience. I used Stretch Your Imagination and MS Seasonal carts. From my stash I added some buttons, Twine Studio G orange, yellow, glitter & brown ink. All the paper used was scrap paper. I used the PK-124 Thank You Dolls. Thanks for dropping by and I sure hope that the weather improves.
Challenges
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #42 - Sketch
Cardz TV/Cricut Cardz Challenge #120 - An attitude of Gratitude (Thanksgiving)
Everyday is An Occasion/Sunday is Funday Link Party #3 - Anything Goes
The Cuttlebug Spot Challenge - Fall/Leaves
My Paper Crafting Challenge #111 - Anything Goes & use your stash
MB's Tresurista Thankful Creative Challenge - Fall/Thanksgiving
Trendy Twine November Challenge - Many Thanks
Cardz TV/Cricut Cardz Challenge #120 - An attitude of Gratitude (Thanksgiving)
Everyday is An Occasion/Sunday is Funday Link Party #3 - Anything Goes
The Cuttlebug Spot Challenge - Fall/Leaves
My Paper Crafting Challenge #111 - Anything Goes & use your stash
MB's Tresurista Thankful Creative Challenge - Fall/Thanksgiving
Trendy Twine November Challenge - Many Thanks
Awww...this is adorable!!! How sad to be out of adhesive! Stay safe,warm, and dry!!! So glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
Cute card, love that little face, gr8t job! Thanks for joining CTVS!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card. Love your gingerbread girl. And of course, twine and buttons are on of my favorite embellishments.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us again for our Monthly Challenge.
Lesley
Trendy Twine
Adorable card! Stay safe & warm in all the crazy weather! Thanks for linking up for the Trendy Twine Challenge this month!
ReplyDeletesuper cute card, she looks really cute in her fall outfit :) stay safe and warm, I totally understand being afraid of falling, I fell almost 2 yrs ago on ice and haven't worked since, did something to my spine and now live with chronic pain...lost the career I loved working with the disabled :( I'm sure no one would want you to risk injury to get some adhesive, be blessed and have a great day! :)
ReplyDeleteCute card!! I hope you stay safe and thanks for joining the Trendy Twine Challenge this month :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely Fall card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog!!
ReplyDeleteThis is cute! Love that big tree. Thanks for joining the Trendy Twine challenge!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining the Trendy Twine challenge this month!
ReplyDeleteso adorable love the colors and the awesome tree. thanks for joining the CTVS "I'm so Thankful" challenge Karen
ReplyDeleteOh what an adorable card! I love the great fall colors you used and that face on the lil girl is sooo cute! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jo-CTVS DT
www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com
Adorable card thanks for joining us at CTVS
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! The twine looks great! Thanks for joining us at the Trendy Twine challenge this month!
ReplyDeleteOMGosh this is so CUTE! Thanks for linking up with us over at Trendy Twine's Challenge this month.
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Thanks for linking up with us at Trendy Twine!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Trendy Twine!
ReplyDeleteOh Maida, this is just too cute. i love the Peachy Keen girl. Your card is adorable. I am so sorry you had so many troubles with Sandy. Praying for you as you move forward after this storm. Thanks for playing with us this week at My Paper Crafting.
ReplyDelete~Madison DT member / Funkycards.blogspot.com
Such an adorable card. Thanks for playing along with us in our Trendy Twine Challenge for November. hugs, Anita
ReplyDeleteThe little girl is just precious. Thanks for joining our monthly challenge over at Trendy Twine!
ReplyDeleteVery Cute!Adorable!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Tuesday,
Migdalia
What an adorable card. Thanks for joining us at My Paper Crafting.
ReplyDeleteAdorable card, Maida! Please stay safe! Thanks so much for linking up to our "Crafts With Cutters" weekly challenge at MyPaperCrafting.com.
ReplyDelete~ Jen, CWC Design Team
Well the weather may not have cooperated, but this adorable card will definitely bring a smile to one's face. It's just so cute. Thanks for sharing at My Paper Crafting.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Larelyn
So cute! Thanks for playing along in our challenge!
ReplyDeleteJamie
Trendy Twine DT